Google Translator

Recommended Links

Monday, January 31, 2011

Waiting...

It's not too often that I'm at a lack for words. But I sure have been this year!
Every time I think of something to post about, when it actually comes time to sit down & write, I can't think of a thing to say. ...and it's not even like I haven't been busy.
My renovations are finally drawing to a close. It's been 3 months. I hope to be able to sit in my kitchen again in another month. Amazing how such a little thing can manage to take so long.
I'm waiting for my toys to reach Kaisa in Finland so I can show them here. I'm in the middle of a memory trunk swap.
Here's something else I'm waiting for: Spring!!
See the temperature: ...that was the high today and yesterday. This morning at 8 am it was actually -25C / -13F and now the weatherman predicts 3 snow storms by this weekend.
Even the birds are fluffed up trying to keep warm.
But things aren't all doom & gloom. Here's some things that arrived in the mail todayDo you see what I see? A tiny moon, a little witch on her broomstick, chocolate mice, Harry Potter chocolate frogs. No? Well you will once I paint them.
Those little lovelies were sent by my friend Kat-the-Hat-Lady. Kat makes the greatest hats I've ever seen. From Alice in Wonderland to witches peaked hats and currently she has a line of fab pirates chapeaux. All that & she also finds time to write a mean blog. You can check it out by clicking on the link. Thanks so much Kat! Lovely to have you as a facebook friend.
Oh now that I think about it... maybe that's why I don't have much to say these days: too much time spent chatting online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love hearing from you....