My thanks to Nancy Cronin for her permission to post it. Here in her own words is the tutorial:
I was playing around with one of those easily available skellie and unfinished boxs that you can find at Micheals.
1. cut the skellie at all of the joints
2. drill a hole in the joints
3. glue a wire in the joints. Now you can reposition him any way you want.
4. I fleshed him out a bit so that his clothes hung better
5. the box is covered in faux cement blocks. I tore apart an egg carton , glued them to the box, and dabbed paint here and there. He has a mask in his hand but its hard to see in the picture.
Here's another skellie rising from his grave. Guess it's hard to keep a good man down!
If you'd like to see some of the other things that Nancy's done, here's the link: