Google Translator

Recommended Links

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Flowers....

Remember this Kathryn Gray workshop that I did... It was my first time doing flowers using laser cut paper ...actually my first time doing flowers of any kind! When I emailed to thank Kathryn for such an incredibly easy workshop, we discussed different types of materials and she recommended that I try some cold porcelain. Here are some photos of plants that she made using CP:If you didn't know better, wouldn't you think these were real hops:

For any of you fortunate enough to go the Chicago Bishop show in April, Kathryn will be teaching this pretty English garden workshop:
I think Kathryn's photos have finally convinced me to try cold porcelain. I'd never be able to get fimo that thin!

If you need some flower making supplies, laser cut or CP or just friendly advice, check out Kathryn's site at Templewood Miniatures.
Happy flower making!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, they are fabulous! I am hopeless at making flowers, the wonderful Janice of onbeingaminimum blog very kindly made my lovely flowers.
    Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Son verdaderamente increibles. Un beso Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me han parecido sencillamente perfectas, felicidades, besos.

    ReplyDelete

Always love hearing from you....