Google Translator

Recommended Links

Monday, November 15, 2010

Teeny Tiny Creches

Remember this creche?Finished it's 5/16" wide by 1/4" tall Those trees were supposed to be at the back & I think my star is upside down. Someday I'll have to remember to read instructions before gluing!
These are my 3 creches as well as the Tudor house. I won't paint the two smaller creches; a coat of paint makes the tabs too thick to insert. I was happy just to fit the pieces together!!!
At the far right is a lantern. At least I wasn't so quick with the glue on it; I've only laid the top on the lantern so if I want, I can place a light inside. I do have 2 lanterns so may hang one on each side of the market stand.
The house is a Tierneys Kit that I bought second hand. And the paper in back of this photocontains the instructions ...part of which reads:
Soft-coated Wheaten Terrier fur is perfect for straw effect on the painted wall and on roof for thatch.

Now I sorry.....can't you just see me walking the streets with my scissors in hand asking people if the dog they're walking is a "Wheaten"!

3 comments:

  1. I love nativity scenes - beautifully done Karin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha! You must have amazing patience to put together that little lot. They're marvellous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't imagine how you can see to put these together. Hee hee on Wheaten.

    Victoria : )

    ReplyDelete

Always love hearing from you....