Google Translator

Recommended Links

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

a little birdie told me...
that in the USA, the third Thursday in November is a special day where all over the country, families sit down to dinner at the same moment - halftime. ....So I thought I'd wish all my American friends...



May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey plump,
May your potatoes and gravy
Have nary a lump.
May your yams be delicious
And your pies take the prize,
And may your Thanksgiving dinner
Stay off your thighs!



Happy Thanksgiving

...may your team win and your dinner be joyful!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful Thanksgiving wishes sent to you and your family as well! XOXO Christel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that first Turkey photo made me laugh! Happy Thanksgiving to those celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny pictures:D and the poem too!
    Happy Thanksgiving to you!

    ReplyDelete

Always love hearing from you....