Google Translator

Recommended Links

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Party Draw

I've entered all your names in order of comments for each day. Then I used a random number generator:

Ascension would you pick out one of the pumpkins and email me with your choice and your address:
I've crossed out the pumpkin on the far right; it was picked in a swap I'm doing with Chris from Candid Canine. They're all hollow and have a lid that's removable.
Thank you all for coming to and making my Halloween Open House such fun!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to Ascension and Thank you to Karin for a fun party and giveaway ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Ascensions - well done and your Halloween party was a great read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracias Karin, no me puedo creer que me haya tocado una de esas maravillas, me encantaaaaaa!!!!
    Cualquiera de ellas sera bien recibida en casa, y sobre todo mi brujita Agatha estara feliz.
    Tu fiesta de Halloween fue genial, enhorabuena.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete

Always love hearing from you....